Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ramblings

Still a bit hectic here today, appointments in NYC and CT.  But busy is usually good. :)

Some random thoughts...

Gym Clothing
I don't get the really skimpy outfits that people wear.  Is it that I'm jealous that they can pull off microscopic shorts?  Maybe a little jealous, but even if I could, I wouldn't.

Qorn (not sure of the spelling)
I bought their "chicken" patties and am not digging them...at all.

Peruvian Lillies
The best flower in terms of longevity.  My friends wedding on Saturday had them as one of the arrangements on the table, so of course I took that one home.  Still going very strong from Saturday, plus a few hours in the car. (FYI, mine are white, and soooo pretty!)

Push ups
I don't get why sometimes they come easy and other times they just don't.

Spinner's Block (like writer's block)
I've been wanting to create a few new rides but when I sit down to do it, it just doesn't happen.  Thankfully a few rides have been shared with me and I'm hoping they will inspire me.  :)

Lightning
Crazy lightning and storms last night.  Unfortunately I had the "pleasure" of driving through them.  Not fun.  But boy was the lightning pretty (and scary).

I think that's the bulk of my random thoughts for the moment.  Enjoy your day!

No comments: