Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Here goes nothing

This post isn't about being Fit (or eating), but I figured I'd write it anyway (and on a Sunday).

Yesterday I did something exciting....drum roll....I signed up for an online dating site.  A paid site.  I'm not going to say which one because that's not important.  But it is official, I'm on the hunt. Ha ha.



I've dilly dallied with the free sites and have been less than impressed so I figured it might be time to try something new.

My parents actually bought me the membership (don't laugh too hard).  Apparently they'd really like me to meet someone.  Which I think is quite sweet.

So in honor of my (semi) full disclosure, I figured that if any dates should come out of this I might do a little write up on here afterwards.  I'm thinking it might be fun and mindless stuff to read.  Agree?

I've been a big proponent of online dating since I was in college, which was way before the whole movement took off.  I know quite a few people who have married people they've met online so I know it's possible. 

So once again, here goes nothing.  :)

No comments: