Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My everything hurts

Hola!

This has been another big spin week for me, and it's not over until Saturday.
2 classes on Monday, 2 on Wednesday, 1 on Thursday, 1 on Friday, and then the final one on Saturday.  Too much!

So yesterday was my off day and I did my usual boxing class.  But before class I went outside for a run (about 2 miles).  Then class.  The class was small so he had us doing more running around the room.  Just what I needed.  Plus he had us do a little boxing one on one with him, rapid fire.  It exhausted me.

Right now just about every body part hurts a little.  Not hurts as in an injury, but just as in being tired.

I have a wedding Saturday after my class and think that that first drink will feel sooooo good! 

Speaking of which, as of now the plan is to wear a gold dress.  What color shoes would you wear?  I have black but they seem to be too harsh.  I'm looking for nude/neutral gold, but no luck yet.

Have a fab hump day!  I'm going to lie on the couch before it's off to teach my evening class.

No comments: