Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Gray and rainy Monday

So I didn't post my Saturday Spin Ride as promised, but I will get it up later today.  My word is bond! :)

Saturday was busy and I didn't even turn on the computer (LOVE those days!).  It was a great day!

A few girlies from college came to visit.  Started my day off teaching, then a quick trip to the gap (I had a coupon for 50% off jeans, didn't buy anything though), then the girlies and I all met up to take a private boxing class.  Super fun!  Totally kicked our a$$es and I loved EVERY minute of it.  Then recovery, an early dinner, and then a fun night out on the town.  Not exactly sure how it transpired, but I was definitely behind the bar at one point.  Fun!

Wrapping up my Monday morning coffee break and getting psyched up for class #2.

Read something the other day in Women's Health that kind of stuck with me.  I'm sure I will not paraphrase accurately, but it talked about how women strive to be fit and thin but as we age at one point being fit is actually a detriment to our appearance.  In other words, at a certain point, having some extra weight is a good thing.  Make sense?

I have to agree.  When I see women in their 50s+ and they are very thin, it's kind of uncomfortable.  A little extra padding would likely make them look healthier and thus more attractive.  Agree?  Disagree?

OK, later gators, I'll be back in a few hours.

No comments: