Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And once again...

She's gone MIA.  She would be me.

Sorry for not posting recently, today (Wednesday) I taught and then headed down to NY to visit with my family.  Busy day = not much computer time.

Just saying hello!  Hello.

This morning I was encouraged by one of the gym managers to go for additional certifications so I can teach more than just spin.  This is something I've been toying with for a while, but unfortunately all these certs cost money, which is something I don't really have right now.  But I'm looking in to it.  I kind of want to teach a boot camp class (Sergeant Jessica anyone?), or maybe bosu.  So we'll see...

Class this AM was good.  Now that school is back in session the gym routines seem to be getting back in to their groove.  My 9:30 class is frequently attended by moms, so school being back in session means they can come back to the gym, which makes me happy.  Conversely, traffic is now back in full effect.  Ugh.

Made a delicious peach/plum cake this afternoon.  It's my paternal grandmother's recipe and it's handwritten (by my mom) on a calendar page from her planner.  The year?  Well that would be 1987.  I love that!  It's not exactly healthy, but it's not too horrible since it uses a small amount of dough.  Maybe I'll share the recipe one of these days. :)

Since I'm in NY my gym schedule is a bit off so tomorrow morning I'm going to take a total body conditioning class.  Am curious to see how it is since I haven't taken one of these classes in years.  Will let you know.  Am hoping to maybe learn an exercise or two to mix up my routine.

But now it's late and I need to sleep.  Sweet dreams!

No comments: