Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cut 100

Here are a few ways to (painlessly) cut 100 calories out of your diet. 

Have egg whites instead of full eggs
When eating waffles, use Reddi-Whip or sugar-free syrup instead of regular syrup
Leave the cheese off your sandwich
Use mustard instead of mayo
Skip croutons on your salad
Use salad dressing sprays instead of dressing
Substitute non-fat Greek yogurt for sour cream
Replace the oil or butter in recipes with unsweetened apple sauce (Trader Joe's makes the best)


Hope your Thursdays are going well.  I'm off to teach in a few and hoping that traffic isn't too bad.  It's gotten quite dark here and I'm sure that rain is on its way.

Has anyone been watching Thintervention on Bravo?  She did a nice little upper body circuit with resistance tubes that I'm going to copy.  I'll share it here once I re-watch and write it down.

Top Chef finale was last night.  Don't worry, no spoiler here.  I'm OK with who won but overall I don't know that I was enamored with any of the final three.  This finale might have been my least favorite of the seasons.  But oh well, I still watched and enjoyed every minute.  I recorded Top Chef Just Desserts and will get to it in the next day or so.

OK, off to the gym.  Enjoy your evenings!!

No comments: