Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

Part amphibian

Did you know I was part amphibian?


Well, I'm NOT.  And that's why I will never wear these horrific looking things.

But that is my foot in them to the right.

I kind of won them.  I won a credit for their value, but actually took possession of these in the mean time.  Since they were almost my size, I had to try them on before returning them.

They're super ugly and rather uncomfortable.  My toes did not like being apart from each other, plus it took me a good five minutes to get them in to their respective sleeves.

I'm anti natural running (or whatever the heck it's called).  If you grew up like this, fine, but to try to change things decades in to life, not worth it to me.

Plus the company that makes my $500 orthotics would be so disappointed!

Yay or nay?

No comments: