Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

I love today

My mood today seems to be better than it has been in a while.  I can't say why, but I am positive that the fact that it is Friday is helping.  Maybe it was getting my "confession" off my back.

Last night was a good night.  Class was great.  I've only been teaching the class for a short time and due to schedule conflicts, I haven't been able to consistently teach it, which I know isn't a good thing.  I have to sub it out next week but will then be there for four weeks in a row, so hopefully that will help.  The most interesting thing about last night was that there were a bunch of young (25-35ish) men.  If you spin regularly, you've probably seen that the classes are mainly female, with the occasional male (usually older) mixed in.  It must be that they've heard all about the HOT spin instructor.  Hahahahaha.  I always manage to make myself laugh.

After class I met up with a friend for dinner and a drink.  Dinner was yum.  We went to a tapas type restaurant so we shared three dishes.  A Mediterranean spread with eggplant spread, hummus, and a feta spread, served with pita slices.  Seared scallops over polenta. Friend zucchini.  Yum!  The scallops were the best!  I haven't yet gotten to the point of taking pictures of my food at restaurants, sorry.

Between tonight and tomorrow I need to do some (dreaded) cleaning since I'm hosting the Spin Odyssey team pasta dinner tomorrow night.  I'm excited!  Our team has exceeded $10K and I couldn't be happier!

So let's just get through the rest of the work day and then bring on the weekend!!!!

No comments: