Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Hrumph

In my head, that's the noise that I make when I'm sitting on the couch like a lump.  Which is kind of what I'm doing right now.

I'm back home after a painfully long drive yesterday.  Unfortunately my cold decided to make the trip back with me too.  It's changed a bit though and now involves an ugly sounding cough.  No me gusta.

So between travelling and getting sick, this waste of space has done nothing active since Sunday.  I feel gross.  The motivation is there, but unfortunately the cold has other plans.

However I am teaching tomorrow morning no matter what so hopefully that will kick things back in to gear for me and I can say good bye to this sedentary life.

I booked a vacation so now is the time to get things together and work on my physique :)  Just over two months to go, totally do-able.

Enough complaining here, have a great Friday and I'll catch you on Monday.

No comments: