Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend recap

I'm so sad that the weekend is over!  Especially because a) it's snowing again and b) it's President's Day so lots of folks have off from work.  Woe is me.

That aside, it was a great weekend so I figured I'd throw in a recap.  I'll try to add some pictures later.

Friday, dinner at Chipotle and then grocery shopping to prep for Saturday's Pizza Night.
Saturday, taught my AM class.  I'm having some issues with their new sign-up policy and think it might be negatively affecting my attendance, but I guess it is what it is.  Afterwards...mad errand running to get everything for Saturday night.  Then home to clean and prep and pic up my sis from the train station.  Then it was time for PIZZA NIGHT!
Here's what was on the menu...plain, veggie (red/orange peppers, and red onion), clam and bacon, sausage and bacon, Mediterranean (sun dried tomato, olives, chicken, artichoke hearts), and the finale was my friend's trademark, the stuffing and mashed potato pizza.  Roll your eyes as you may, this thing is the bomb!
Lots of eating and wine drinking, what more could you ask for?
Sunday, I had a 3 hour spin ride from 3-6pm so most of the day was spent putting together some new tuneage.  About 2 hours before the ride I found out that one of the instructors had to cancel.  Ugh.  So back to the music drawing board to find 30 more minutes of stuff.  The ride went well, good turn out and we raised some money for the American Cancer Society, so that was good too!

Let's just say Sunday night I was a waste of space.  Totally exhausted!  A little sore, but mainly just beat.  I was in bed around 9:30 and was out by 10.  Still tired today and getting back on the bike at 6am was HARD.  I need a break!

Back to work...

No comments: