Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Food finds

My mother told me that now Trader Joe's has sandwich flats.  I believe they call them Sandwich Rounds, but they're pretty much exactly the same as the Pepperidge Farm and Arnold varieties, plus, in some cases, they're cheaper.  However, they're still using the inner plastic packaging, which the others have since given up.

They're sitting in the office kitchen so I'll try to snap a photo without anyone thinking I'm nuts.

Second, Snapea Crisps.

I think I might be a little late on the bandwagon on this one, but who cares. 

I took a lunchtime tirp to TJ's and these were right by the checkout.  They've tried unsuccessfully to get me to buy them in the past, but this time they won.  I checked the nutrition facts and they weren't too bad so I decided to give them a try.

First impression?  Disappointment.  Why?  Because I thought they were actual snap peas.  Second impression, they may not be snap peas but they're quite tasty.  So overall I'm a fan.  Apparently they're also quite delish in salads, but I haven't tried that yet.

Have you had these?

No comments: