Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Rainy and gray...but at least it's Friday!

Top o' the morning to ya!

So racquetball didn't happen last night.  We got to the court only for me to re-read the sign that says no playing from 7:30-11p on the fourth Thursday of the month.  First it took me way too long to figure out if it was in fact the fourth Thursday of the month.  But once I did, grrrr.  I think that might be when the board meetings are, and since they're right upstairs from the court it makes sense.  Frustrating, but logical.  I did reserve the court for tonight, so we'll see if that one happens.

After class last night, one of the members told me my energy was great and really helpful.  Phew, fooled her.  Sometimes I really do have to fake my energy, so I'm happy to hear that it's not that obvious.

This morning I was so sick of my usual breakfast (either oatmeal of TJ's high fiber cereal), so I went with PB&J on a sandwich flat.  Yum!  PB&J is one of my favorite foods in the world and actually something I try not to keep in the house due to lack of willpower.  I can't even count the amount of times I've used a spoon to eat peanut butter and jelly right out of the jar.  No shame!!

What I don't get is that I used to eat oatmeal EVERY DAY and never get sick of it.  What's changed?

I've been dreaming about Spinning and having play list anxiety in my dreams.  Not good. I think it's because Spin odyssey is just over a week away and I'm probably nervous about being on the bike for six hours.  I did it last year so I know I can do it again, but still.  Last year I wasn't working full time so I was probably in better shape.  Oh well.

My weekend plans changed at the last minute, so I'm going to trust that everything happens for a reason and maybe I'm just meant to lay low.  Seeing as I've already sneezed about 8 times in the past hour, maybe my body is trying to tell me something.

OK, off to work.  Happy Friday all!!!

No comments: