Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Spin tunes


As I mentioned earlier, I had to throw together some music for a 1.5 hour spin ride.  I knew people would be tired, so I wanted upbeat music to help them keep going.

Here's a vague outline.  It's very heavy on the Top 40, but sometimes that's just what a girl needs.

I'm including the songs and a brief description of what I did, but know that it doesn't necessarily flow together since all these songs made up two different parts.  Blah blah blah (I feel like that's what that last sentence says.)

Climbing  (I started my segment with a 25 minute climb which I borrowed from another ride)
Now that We've Found Love (Heavy D)
Love Generation (Bob Sinclair)
Forget You (Cee-Lo)
What You Need (some 80s band)
Who's That Chick (David Guetta and Rihanna)
Justify My Love (Madonna).

Intervals
Seated Climb - The Way I Are (Timbaland)
Moving around, 30 seated, 30 run, 30 stand climb - I like It (Enrique Iglesias)
Seated climb, run on the chorus - Yeah 3x (Chris Brown)
Standing Climb - Memories (David Guetta and Kid Cudi)
8 Count Jumps - I Don't Need It (Jamie Foxx)
Seated Climb - Like I Love You (Justin Timberlake)
Run 2 minutes, then 30 seated, 30 run - Suavamented (Elvis Crespo)
Standing Climb - Don't Stop Till You Get Enough (Michael Jackson)
Fast flat, 4 count jumps on chorus on moderate hill - More (Usher)
45 seconds alternating run/standing climb - Tell Me Baby (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
Seated Climb - All For You (Janet Jackson)
Standing Climb - Are You Gonna Go My Way (Lenny Kravitz)
Sprints - the Pretender (Foo Fighters)

No comments: