Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Random purchase

I bought this a week or two ago...


Don't laugh when I tell you that I've had my eye on the Big Top Cupcake for weeks (maybe even months).  Who wouldn't love a gigantic cupcake?

Since I bought it, I had to use it.  So for pizza night I made my gigantic cupcake.  I mixed together two boxes of cake mix and used about 2/3 of it.  With the extra I made regular cupcakes, just as a point of reference (or a to-go version).

Overall, quite tasty.  Yes, it's really just a cake in the shape of a cupcake, but it still tastes darn good. Yellow cake with chocolate icing, what's to dislike?

Sorry i didn't take any photos, next time for sure!

2 comments:

Angela @ A Healthy Fit said...

Oh, I saw this in sky mall last year and had to get it!! I love it!

Jessica said...

I'm so happy I'm not alone on this. It is pretty cool, isn't it!

Are you back in the US?