Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

blech

I'm doubtful that I have any male readers, and if I do, they might skedaddle after this post.  I hope not, but you never know.

I'm feeling a bit like I've been run over by a truck today.  True, I probably had a tad too much to drink last night, but the main culprit is the monthly pain in the a$$ that we as women have to deal with.  I hate it!

Cramps and nausea today.  Sounds fun, right?

I do think a thorough workout will probably help if I can drag myself to the gym, but that won't be happening until after work and I need a little pick me up NOW.  It's been a long time since I've felt like this, so hopefully it's an isolated incident and not something i'll be dealing with again in 28 days.  Ugh.

Wow, I've totally been Miss Complain-Pants lately.  I'm sorry, it will get better.  I promise!

So here's my funny story from yesterday...
In the morning I went to buy coffee and figured i'd pick up a few scratch off lotto tickets for my friend for v-day.  So I ask the convenience store clerk if he has anything Valentine's Day themed (I thought this was a reasonable question since they usually do have tickets for holidays).  He thinks about it, then smiles, and in his accent, says "I love floozies??".  So i think, OK, a little weird, but yeah, kind of goes with the holiday.  Maybe the CT Lottery has a funny sense of humor.  I buy the ticket and a few others and head out.  Once in the car I'm curious to see what I just bought.  Imagine my laughter when I saw that the valentines themed ticket I bought was actually I Love Lucy (not floozies!).

No comments: