Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Where am I?

I'm not at home, that's for sure.

Once again, I'm off travelling for work.  My friend refers to it as Pennsyltucky.  Enough said.

I've spoken before about how unhealthy this area and it's food offerings are.  Yet unfortunately I have to come back time and time again.  Not to mention that the unhealthy food is just "eh".  If it was amazing unhealthy food, I probably wouldn't mind.

At least the beds are super comfy.

I'm going to attempt to get up tomorrow and do something physical, but we'll see if it actually happens.  I'm sure it will help me feel better but lately my body has been so hungry for sleep that I can't deprive it anymore.

My days are pretty busy so I probably wont' be so great with posting, but I just wanted to touch base.

And now I'm off to watch Intervention.  Anyone else love that show?

No comments: