Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Green thumb


Look, I (almost) have tomatoes!!

I like to think I have a semi-green thumb, although there's not much I can back that up with. I work for almost 2 years for a gardening magazine so I should have picked up something, right?  My only problem is that I get lazy and forget to water my plants.

This year I purchased a tomato plant.  My dad suggested cherry tomatoes as he said the plant would yield more fruit.  It has taken a while, but I'm happy to say that I'm seeing a nice volume of fruits and a few of them are starting to turn red.  I'm excited.

I can't wait to have garden tomatoes!!  I'll probably end up eating them as I bring them inside, so I'm not even sure it's worth trying to find a recipe to use them.

Garden tomatoes.  Yum!

No comments: