Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

August resolution

I meant to comment that today was August 1st on my post earlier but I got a bit sidetracked.

But it is.  All day.

For some reason I'm having a VERY hard time with this fact.  Here's what I'm thinking.  I LOVE the summer.  I pretty much spend all year anxiously awaiting the summer, the warm weather, and the fun activities.  This year however, while the weather has been warm, I don't feel like I've done much in terms of fun activities.  In fact, I feel like I've been extremely un-fun.  This bothers me sooooo much!

I feel like I have constantly had obligations or things hanging over my head.  I've been too busy to make plans and when I do get out, some responsibility is always looming so I feel like I can't really relax and enjoy myself.

Therefore, I decided to make an August Resolution.  The plan is to be more laid back, fun, and carefree.

I'll keep you posted on the progress.

No comments: