Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fun then, tired now

The resolution is going well.

On Monday night I had a glass of wine with my boyfriend after dinner, something that I'd ordinarily say NO to.  Last night I went with a friend to watch Don Juan's softball game, which was supposed to start at 9.  9 was a bit late, but I was bringing a friend and had told players on both teams that I'd be there.  When we arrived at 8:30 and the 8pm game hadn't even started I knew it would be a long night.

Let's just say I got home around 11.  Ugly.  Especially ugly since I was subbing a 6a class this morning. 

So while I'm totally exhausted now, at least I was fun last night.  I hope that's not negated by the fact that I am SUPER excited to be in bed tonight by 10p.  :)

On a total tangent, last night I tried a new form of bug spray.  My mother had told me that she heard that the original form of Listerine (the brown/yellow one) can act as a bug spray.  So I bought a bit bottle of it and put it in to a spray bottle.  I took it to the game last night, got very made fun of, but used it to repel the bugs.

It seems that I have no new bites.  Tons of old bites, but nothing new.  Plus, while bug spray feels really sticky, this feels light and refreshing.  Yes, you smell a bit medicinal, but it's not that bad.  I'll give it another try and keep you posted as it's way less expensive than bug spray.

Have happy Wednesdays!!

No comments: