Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

New food find

I love cinnamon raisin bread.  Love.

So I was super excited to see these at the supermarket yesterday..
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Raisin Breakfast Thins!
Finally!

Last night I had one toasted with spray butter and it was OK.  It seemed to be missing something but that totally could have been the fact that spray butter doesn't always taste like real butter.

This morning I had almond butter and jelly on one and it was delicious!  The consistency kind of reminded me of being a kid and taking a pb&j sandwich for lunch at school.  It had gotten a little mushy from sitting for a few hours, but to me that just made it even better.

Here are the stats:
100 calories, 1g fat, 170mg sodium, 5g fiber, 4g sugar, 5g protein

I'm a little obsessed with the whole sandwich flat concept so this is exciting!

No comments: