Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Just another...

Good morning and happy Monday!  I honestly can't believe that Monday is here already.  Can we please start pushing for a 3 day weekend?

I apologize for disappearing on Friday.  I have no good excuse other than sheer lack of motivation.  Know the feeling?

I left things off with the bee incident, which still makes me shudder.  $125 later the hive is gone.  Thank goodness!  Just another "joy" of home ownership.  Can anyone tell me if there are actual joys and if so, when might I expect to experience them???

Thursday day, still reeling from the trauma and itchy as hell I tried to track down some non-drowsy benadryl.  Well, I learned that A) both CVS and Walgreens don't sell brand name Benadryl and B) there's no such thing as non-drowsy. Well, there was no way I was taking Benadryl in the middle of the work day, so I just pushed through.

Mid day I received a call from my friend who teaches the 5:30p spin class and he desperately needed a sub, so I agreed. Believe me when I tell you that I was not excited about teaching 2 hours of spin.  But oh well.  That was also another reason why I couldn't take a chance with taking Benadryl.

Thursday night after teaching both classes, my body was exhausted and I was so excited to have dinner, pop those benadryl and then call it a night.  Let's just say that apparently Benadryl no longer makes me drowsy.  Really?

Enough rambling...

Friday night I went out with some of the girls for happy hour.  Let's just say I had a bit too much sangria and payed the price on Saturday and possibly even Sunday.  Not fun.

Some other stuff occurred but nothing too notable, and now it's Monday again.

I'm looking at a significant revamping of my work out plan, eating habits, and fitness goals.  I think I'm in a rut and need to shake things up.  Once I've got the plan down, I'll gladly share.  And then perhaps this blog will get back to Fit Talking...not just mindless rambles.

No comments: