Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Shoop shoop

Good morning!

Before I forget, the subject came from the fact that I heard the song Shoop by Salt N' Peppa this morning.  I've been driving Don Juan's (new) car and it has satellite radio.  I've been crushing hard on 80s on 8 and 90s on 9.  Love.

I've been up and at it for too many hours already considering it's only 9am.  I subbed a 5:45a class this morning.  Why is it that 5:45 seems so much earlier than 6:00?  It's only 15 minutes but it seems huge.

Class was fine but rough on me.  I've been having some trouble breathing for probably over a month now.  I chalked it up to allergies as in years past I've had to go on an inhaler for about a month due to allergies.  With my crazy schedule I kept putting off going to the doctor.  Let's just say I now have an appointment for later today.  This morning was bad and in general I can't take a deep breath without stopping and making a conscious effort to do it.  Hopefully it's just allergies but I guess we'll see.

Last night I met a lovely friend for dinner.  We used to work together and while we live in the same state, we're still over an hour away so we don't see each other nearly enough.  We hit up Ruby Tuesday's since there weren't many choices in the area.  I told her all about the joy that the salad bar gave me last week when I was in PA.

We had the most delicious peach summer sangria.  We shared a pitcher and I seriously wonder just how much wine is in their sangria, but I digress.

The restaurant was at a mall so after dinner I figured I'd hop in to the mall to see if I could find some clothing.  I'm totally going through an "I need new clothes" phase.

There is one thing about malls that I despise.  You know what it is?  One word:  Abercrombie
I don't even have to go remotely near this store and it manages to make my physically ill (and angry).  I do not understand how it is OK for a store to blow perfume/cologne through it's vents.  It is the smelliest store ever and for some one like me with a scent sensitivity, it's like hell.
For years I have wanted to sue them because it makes me so angry that I can't even walk past their store without getting a massive headache.
Am I alone here?

No comments: