Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

So happy

I'm so happy it's Friday.  This week was exhausting!

In an interesting turn of events, I ended up being offered a new spin class at a different gym.  While not a Mad Dog Spinning gym, they did accept my certification.

Thing is, they use different bikes.

Not this exact model, but similar

Their bikes are Keiser brand.  The biggest difference is that the fly wheel is in the back, not in the front like on the Spinner bikes.  Another difference is the resistance vehicle.  The Spinner bikes have a nob, these bikes have more of a lever/paddle in the center of the handlebars.  The handle bars are also a different shape and the seat seemed much larger.

It will definitely take some getting used to.

Do any of my instructor friends teach on Keisers, if so, what do you think?

On a side note, my weekend is wide open and I couldn't be happier.  I had been hoping to get some pool time in, but it looks like the bad weather will arrive just in time for the weekend.

Have a good one and I'll catch you on the flip side!

No comments: