Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Finally Friday

It was a short work week yet somehow it felt like Friday would never arrive.

I am happy to say that it has. Finally.

Work is a little chaotic, which is good because it makes the time pass, plus my housewarming party is tomorrow and I've done nothing.  So there are lots of things on my mind.

Even with all this important stuff, I've somehow managed to let my mind wander to what I'm going to wear to a wedding next month.  I moseyed on over to Rent the Runway and have been looking at dresses on and off.  I've never done the RTR thing but am VERY intrigued.  If I decide to go that route, maybe I'll throw up some choices on the blog.  Guess we'll see.

My parents are coming up tomorrow and they are sooooo excited to see the finished renovations that they're leaving right after the gym.  It's cute and I'm excited to see them since I haven't seen them since before Jamaica.

I had a yummy smoothie for breakfast this AM (strawberry/pineapple/banana with vanilla protein powder) and it is not keeping me full at all.  Yes, I ate it at 7:30a and it's now 11:30a but still.  I'm HUNGRY!!

OK, the chaos is calling.  Have a great weekend!  I hope to throw together a new spin ride so if I do, i'll share it early next week.  Happy June!!

No comments: