Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Singing in the rain

So it looks like I'll be singing running in the rain tonight.  Although given that it's July, I'm just happy the sun isn't blazing.  It was raining this morning, now it's gray, and the forecast is storms for tonight.  Apparently the race is on and if there are storms in the area they'll wait it out for 15-30 minutes and see what happens.

I'll update you on Monday.

Last night's class was a disappointment.  Last week I had 27, last night I had 11.  That's actually the lowest attendance I've had since I started teaching.  I blame the summer.

Thankfully last night's ride was easy to adapt from 45 to 60.  I just added 3 songs at the end...
Bring Back the Funk - Krafty Kuts
Lighters - Bad Meets Evil featuring Bruno Mars
The Time - Black Eyes Peas

I seriously HATED The Time when it first came out.  I despise that Dirty Dancing song so of course I had to like any song that sampled it.  Thing is, that song has a great beat once you get past the sample.  Now I'm not afraid to admit that I LOVE it.  It totally gets me pumped!

Anyone watch America's Got Talent?  I think the show stinks, although in all fairness I've never watched a full episode, but Carlos was watching the other night and he called me down to check out a performance from Fighting Gravity who won last years show.

Check out a clip from their 2010 performance below.  They've got some cool stuff on youtube but I didn't want to put up anything too lengthy.

No comments: