Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday and a spin ride

Happy Monday!

I can't speak for everyone, but it's HOT here.  Tomorrow is supposed to be even worse, so I'm quite content in my air conditioned office in an office building with covered parking. :)

Since I'm sure you were on the edge of your seat about what I wore to the wedding, I'll tell you that I went with the strapless one.  While I love them both, the strapless was more timeless (and more than half the price of the other), so it seemed like a logical decision.

It was an exhausting weekend and while I'm not happy that I'm back at work, I'm OK with a new week starting.

Tonight I'm subbing a class and am excited to get a class in early in the week.  Plus, I'm hoping it can help me get more people to come to my Thursday class.  So of course I had to tweak a 45 minute ride.  I used the ride that I rode on Saturday.  It was an existing ride but I made some adjustments to the music.  I'm going to post both with the songs to cut out for a 45 in red.

I'm once again posting it as an image file.  For those of you who view my spin rides, is this better or worse than me typing out the play list?  Let me know. :)

OK, back to work, but I'll be back in a bit with a question for my spinners. 

Later gator!

No comments: