Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

401

Wow, this is my 401st post.  Nuts!

I'm up to 13 followers, woo hoo!  Still striving for 20 :)

Like every Thursday, I taught last night.  Class was awesome.  I had way more people than ever before.  Maybe it was the weather or maybe the word is getting out.  I don't even care, it was just great to teach to an almost full class.

Since I was teaching, Carlos was on dinner duty, as he is almost every night.
Dinner was super simple yet mega delicious.
On the menu:  Chicken Sandwiches (Trader Joe's multi grain flat, grilled chicken, kale, tomato, honey mustard (just mixed honey and spicy mustard) and mango).
The mango made the sandwich.  What an amazing and healthy way to add flavor to a meal.

I'm not sure if I've said this before, but I'm a huge fan of fruit mixed in with meals.  Pineapple pizza, mango in sushi, apples on sandwiches, you bet!

On the food topic.  Carlos also made kale chips the other night.  I guess he just tossed kale in a little olive oil and spices and then baked it.  Amazing!

OK, now I'm hungry.

This weekend is going to be productivity city but also relaxing.  Easier said than done but I am determined.

Have great weekends and if you're in any of the many areas experience record breaking temperatures, stay cool and hydrated!

No comments: