Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What is wrong with me?

I don't recommend doing this, but I did a little Googling of my symptoms yesterday.  They say this is the surefire way to convince yourself that you're dying when you only have a paper cut (slight exaggeration).  However, I am the farthest thing from a hypochondriac and therefore just use the Internet as a source for information.  I also know not to trust most sites, but http://www.mayoclinic.com/ is not one of those.  This is a reliable well known medical institution and if you must search online, go here.

That said, I have a doctors appointment today at 3.  A few of my symptoms matched up to a possible gyno related issue, so that will be my starting point.

Since the hip pain was present regardless of whether I was sitting/standing/walking, I realized that it might not be injury related.  Plus as I had mentioned, it all along felt like a strange persistant female issue cramp.

Guess we'll see what happens.  Meanwhile I took 2 Aleve this morning (2 doses of 3 Advil yesterday did nothing so I figured I'd try the Aleve again), nothing yet, but it's only been about 45 minutes.

So obviously there we no run this morning, which is actually OK since I believe the temperature was in the 30s.  No gym last night, no run this morning, not good.  But when your body is telling you something, you really should listen.

Happily it's hump day and once today is over, the week can start to wind down.  Yay!

Have a great day!!

No comments: