Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Here I am

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a few days, but life just got in the way.  The nerve!

Blogger doesn't always like when I schedule posts, so as usual it "forgot" to put up one of my posts.  Scroll down to the laughter post if you want to smile today. 

I'm so excited about having Friday off that Thursday can't possibly get here soon enough.

This week has been a bit frustrating gym wise.  I did teach on Monday but haven't stepped foot in the gym since.  Yesterday I was home with the family, then this morning I had every intention to get up early and go for a run, yet when the alarm went off, I just wasn't feeling it, so back to bed I went. :)  Tonight some people are coming to look at my apartment, so hopefully that doesn't run too late and I can do something afterwards.

I'm teaching tomorrow, so at least I know that will force me to work out.  I need to get back in to my groove.  Just call me Stella!  (or a dork)

So yeah, I'm boring right now.  Will work on something interesting to say for later today.  But in the mean time, hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go!

No comments: