Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

I forgot to put a subject (so this will have to do)

Welcome to Monday folks, another week is getting started.  However, I'm happy to say that it's a four day week for me since we're closed for Good Friday.  I haven't had a day off since New Year's.  So excited!

Hope your weekends were splendid.

My weekend was good, went down to NY to visit with the family.

But first, Saturday morning I taught, and was back on the bike!  It was my first time on the bike in almost two weeks, and it felt GOOD.  Although the break wasn't voluntary, sometimes it is really nice to take a break, since when you return it feels great.

Friday night I tried to put together a new spin ride.  Unfortunately it just wasn't happening.  I've had serious spinner's block the past few weeks (not to mention no free time).  I need to work on this.  Any GREAT song recommendations?

This morning was my last 6am class since due to all the issues at the club, I decided to give it up.  It was bittersweet.  I know I'm doing the right thing for me, but I felt bad leaving some great riders.  Who knows what the future holds and hopefully our paths will cross again.

So that's about it.  The 5K is in 12 days, and vacation is in 26.  :)

Make it a great week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are my favorites lately:
Rolling in the Deep by Adele
Kissed It by Macy Gray
Elevation by U2