Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

It's really Friday!

Today is a busy day, but that's OK as it will only make the work day move that much faster.  Lots to get done!

For lunch I swung by a make-your-own salad place and created what may be the strangest combination I've put together yet.  Usually I stick to some sort of theme and the flavors just flow.  Today, not so much.  Don't get me wrong, it tastes fine, it's just odd.  But since they're all items I like solo, I'm going with it.


In today's lunch..
Greens, yellow beets, peas, egg, bacon, and golden raisins
Plus for some reason I went with raspberry vinaigrette

Oh well!

Have a great Friday and a fun weekend!!

On a side note, almost every part of my body is a bit sore from the run yesterday.  It stinks, but at the same time I'm LOVING IT.  I love feeling sore, it just makes me feel like I'm doing good things for my body.

Trying out a new gym tonight, so we'll see how it goes.

No comments: