Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Balls

Are you wondering where I'm going with this subject?  Get your mind out of the gutter!

SoftBALL and BaseBALL.  :)

Last night I helped out a friend by playing on his softball team.  It reminded me of how fun it is to be on a team and be active on a team sport.  I played second base and told the coach/manager that I was an OK hitter.  Oops, shouldn't have said anything.  Struck out my first two at bats.  Seriously?  I have never struck out in softball.  Thankfully I got two base hits later in the game and even caught a fly ball.  Phew.  This morning my throwing arm and shoulder are incredibly sore, but I'm secretly loving it.

Baseball is tonight.  I will post pictures since I have sick seats. (I've never used the term sick like that before.)  Maybe I'll get on TV, or at least the jumbotron.  Should I get my hair and makeup done and try to score me a Yankee?

Fit Talk:  Drop and give me 20.
Just kidding, but really, sometime today, do push ups, either modified or straight up.  Make note of how many you did and try to do that many (or more) every day.  My goal is to try and incorporate push ups both in the AM and PM in hopes of getting my number up faster.  We'll see how that goes.

Off to errand.

No comments: