Search This Blog

Saturday, August 21, 2010

"Healthy" Habits?

I can only think of two of these right now, but maybe you have more.

Are you one of those people who does the following two things to health-ify your food?

  • Do you blot the oil off your pizza?
  • Do you scoop the dough out of your bagels?
I get that both of these can reduce the fat/calories of their respective foods, but for some reason I don't do either of these.  And while I love to make things better for me, I really don't want to be one of those people.  I know that's a silly reason, but it's honestly the truth.  Plus, with the pizza, I hate to use so many napkins as my green side gets angry.

Do you do this?  Any other tricks you do do?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Yes, I do blot the oil (grease, whatever!) off my pizza...but only when we have it at home. If we're eating it in a restaurant I usually skip the blotting.
I have never scooped the dough out of my bagel. That just seems wrong on a lot of levels. lol!

Jessica said...

I think the scooping might be a NY area thing, but I'm not sure.
Sometimes my mother does it and then I eat the part she scooped. Oops! I <3 carbs!!