Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Spinner's Ear?


Source
Not to be confused with swimmer's ear...or maybe it should be.

So apparently I sweat quite a lot and then my sweat drips in to my ear, thus clogging it.  It doesn't cause any actual problems, but it is REALLY annoying, especially because I sound like I'm underwater when I talk.  Others don't hear it, I do.

This happens to me with almost any activity that results in a nice sweat.

Am I the only person with this problem?

Any suggestions on how to remedy this?
Someone suggested wearing my headband so it covers part of my ears, which makes sense.  However, I use the headphones that wrap around your ear (which would conflict with the headband), and the mic I use for spin also sits on my ears.  Should I put cotton in my ears?

No comments: