Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Who has the Mondays?

I'm happy to say that I don't.  Don't get me wrong, I could have used another weekend day, but I'm OK with it being Monday.  Without Monday, we can't get to Friday, right?

Happy belated Mother's Day to any mothers out there! :)

My family doesn't do much for Mother's day or Father's day, but we did get together and just hang out, which was great.  We've all been so busy lately that it's been hard to get together, so it was perfect.  However now I won't be seeing my parents or sister until the first weekend in June, which just seems strange.

I taught my Saturday class only to tell them that I won't be there next week.  Why's that?  Well, because it's vacation time!!  I leave in 5 days and am slowly getting excited.  Don't get me wrong, I am excited, it's just that there's so much else going on at the same time.  But it's exciting to try and book mani/pedis and fun vaca related stuff like that.

Sorry to disappoint but I will not be having any guest bloggers since only 3 people read this blog.  I'm definitely not big time yet.

My workouts have been suffering again due to condo (and now vacation) syndrome.  I've pretty much come to terms with this, so hopefully it won't be too bad.  I do plan to workout while I'm away and hopefully then there won't be any distractions.

Maybe I can turn my daily visits to Home Depot into a workout. :)  But the good news is that stuff is really coming together and I love it all.  Woo hoo!

Happy Monday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have to admit, I actually like Mondays right now. Monday is the best day in my schedule at work so I actually look forward to getting a lot done on Mondays. Next school year could be a different story...
Have a great vacation! I love taking my workouts on the road! Running, trying out the hotel gym or classes while on vacation is fun. My husband always knows that he has to find something to do on his own for an hour or two a day so I can get my workout fix.
Hey, when your blog is big time I'd be happy to guest blog for you when you're away! :)

Jessica said...

Thanks chris, you'll totally be a guest when this blog is HUGE. :)

I hear you on liking Mondays right now. I do think it's kind of neat to be starting a new week.

Thanks for the vaca wishes, i'm getting more and more ready (mentally) by the moment.

Hope you had a nice mother's day!