Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Online purchases

I just wanted to highlight a few recent purchases.

For my sister's birthday, I bought her a ROAD ID.  She runs a ton and I wanted her to be able to have some form of ID with her at all times.

I bought her this style, but in purple.  They have a few styles to choose from and also have data that can be stored online.  They're only available at http://www.roadid.com/.

If you end up purchasing, here is a code to save $1. ThanksJessica5300763

Today I did a little damage on netrition.com.  Thanks to PB Fingers I was inspired to purchase some smoothie ingredients.  A google search put me on the Netrition website.

I purchased PB2 which is apparently a powdered peanut butter with less fat, and some Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Double Rich Chocolate protein powder. Both of which were recommendations from Julie at PB Fingers.  I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: