Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Grab somebody sexy tell them hey....

Do you know that song?  It's called "Give Me Everything" by Pitbull.  I LOVE it!  It will definitely be in my next spin ride. :)

It seems to me that Pitbull can do no wrong.  I find every one of his songs to be upbeat and catchy.  Guess I'm a dog lover in many ways (and a dork!).

Last night I managed to squeeze in my latest workout...unpacking.  It really is a bit of a workout, especially considering that I have two large flights of stairs between the storage room and the bedroom.  Yesterday (or maybe the day before), my biceps were seriously sore.  As in more sore than I can get them from a bicep workout.  I don't know what caused it, but whatever it was, I'd like to do it more.

While I hate that I'm not able to get to the gym, at least I'm not just sitting at home on the couch.  To do that, you would need a couch, and I currently do not have one.

I'm really hoping to hit the gym tonight, but we'll see what actually happens.

Happy hump day!!

No comments: