Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Anybody there???

A while ago I put up a post saying that when I got 10 comments (I think) I'd give something away.

Well, that hasn't happened yet, but in the meantime, I'm kind of curious as to who is out there.

So if you're reading this, write a quick comment to say hey.  It's OK to keep it anonymous.

And just for fun so you have some direction...tell me your favorite food (healthy or indulgent).  I'll even get things started in the comment section.

Thanks!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi!!!

I'm starving right now, so this is a tough one.

My favorite food group is dessert (ha!).

Favorite food right now is probably pizza.

Now i'm salivating. How can I make my apple and banana satisfy a pizza craving? :)

Darcy said...

Hi...I'm here!!

My favorite food of the moment is Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter. So good, I love dipping a spoon in & eating it right out of the jar... one tablespoon at a time.

Jessica said...

Thanks Darcy!
I've seen that in the store, will definitely have to try it. However my guess is that I wouldn't be able to stop eating it.

Emily said...

I'm here too!

My favorite food of the moment is most definitely Chipotle, which I am eating right now. I can't eat most of it because I am allergic to cilantro, but I get plain rice, black beans, chicken, fajita veggies and hot sauce in a bowl (not an acutal burrito) and it is AMAZING. Not the healthiest option - but I purposely opt out of sour cream and cheese to make it a bit better :) Okay fine I had a little bit of sour cream on it today...

Anonymous said...

You know I'm here! :) Favorite food at the moment: banana with almond butter-and it's even healthy!

Annette said...

I'm here too.
Nutella...on anything or with a spoon. :-)

Jessica said...

Annette -
I had Nutella with breakfast every morning while I was on vacation. It just never gets old! :)