Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I should probably be on Top Chef


Ok, so maybe I'm exaggerating just a tad, but really, I've impressed myself.

Top Chef is one of my favorite shows.  They're always talking about flavor profiles and things needing citrus and all sorts of little details I'd never think of on my own.

Well I put together what I'd like to consider an AMAZING flavor profile (if that's even the correct term).

I've used this combo on the delicious chicken burgers from Trader Joe's as well as the Dr. Praeger's veggie burgers.  Thing is, it's so simple, but every time I eat it I am VERY impressed with the flavor.

Two ingredients...
Hot sauce (I had bought some in Costa Rica so that's what I'm using)

Laughing Cow Light Original Swiss flavor wedges.
YUMMMY!!!!!

I typically put this delicious combo on a sandwich, hot sauce on the top and the cheese spread out on the bottom.  I can't say what it is about the combination of the two, but they taste amazing together!

Plus, the laughing cow has only 35 calories per wedge and is creamy (and dreamy).

I encourage any non-vegan readers to give it a try and let me know what you think.

No comments: