Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hair we go again


I was going for a play on words on the 80s song...here I go again on my own...going down the only road I've ever known...Um yeah, that would be Whitesnake.

Anyway...

This is what I look like when I go to the gym. 

I always always always have a headband on.  I learned years ago that my hair likes to go a bit crazy (read: frizzy) when I sweat/workout.

A headband allows me to keep things in check, specifically those flyaways.

Lately however, I've become known as the girl with the headband, so I'm thinking maybe it's time for a change.

My hair takes a beating when I work out.  It's always pulled back in a ponytail so I tend to suffer from breakage.

That said, I figured i'd put this dilemma out to the masses and see if anyone has any suggestions.  I do on occasion wear a hat, but since I wear my hats kind of low, my vision is a little limited for teaching.  I also snagged a bandana but am not really sure I can rock it without looking like I'm going to clean your house.

Let me know what you do.

No comments: