Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back to the grind

Somehow the work weeks always seem to come back.  What is that about?

Hope everyone had a great and safe 4th!  Mine was good, but man was it HOT!  Too hot in my opinion.

It was great to spend time with my girls, but it was a bit too much of the eating, drinking, and lounging, so i'm somewhat happy to be back and getting back in to my routine.

Wrist update - teaching was tough.  I had no idea that the brace would effect me the way it did.  It was uncomfortable to hold the handlebars in both positions 1 and 3, so that stunk.  I'm curious to see how it goes tomorrow.  Hopefully I can overcome because not teaching is not an option.

I'm running out of steam right now so I'll cut this short.  A better post and maybe even some useful information tomorrow.

Till then...

No comments: