Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

My my my, it's Monday

Good morning! Back to my routine this week and of course was up bright and early before the sun.  I am amazed at how clear the sky is early in the morning.  There are so many stars and I always try to take a few minutes to stare up and appreciate them before starting my day.  How zen of me, right?  ;)

Last week was a blur, as was the week before.  Totally out of my routine, late nights, skipped gym sessions, drinks...you name it.  And while it was great fun, I am happy to try and get back in to the swing of things as my body definitely feels better when I'm on a schedule.

Class this morning was tough.  While my cold is pretty much gone, I'm in that lovely phase where all the crappy congestion wants to come out.  TMI?  So my breathing is a little off and I can't stray too far from a box of tissues.

After class #2, I'm treating myself to Panera's Orchard Harvest Salad (love!), and then have an MRI of my right knee scheduled.  Will let you know how that goes.  Obviously the ice/Aleve didn't exactly aleve-iate the pain (hahaha).

My first 8 Minute Dating event is on Wednesday and I'm one man short.  Help!  Know any eligible single men in CT between the ages of 25-35?  If so, PLEASE encourage them to sign up.  But I have a ton of stuff to do in preparation for the event.  I think I'm even a bit nervous as most of last night's bed time was spent tossing and turning and thinking about all the ways the event could fail.

When I'm stressed or have something on my mind, it usually comes out at night.  I can be perfect all day, but the moment my head hits the pillow the concerns come out to play.  Anyone else deal with this?

So I'm back and I promise more posts this week, and hopefully interesting ones too.

Have a fabulous Monday!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

sorry to keep commenting, but i felt the need...keep me posted on your knee! and i have a cold too :( boo to that! good luck tonight with your event...i bet it goes smoothly..but remember, this is your first event..it may take a few evets to work out the kinks! something that helps me when im up at night...thinking, worrying...is to have a pad of paper & pen by my bed so i can flip on the light and just write it all down..i find that once it's out of my head and on paper, i can rest easier...even if it means doing it a few times...instead of ruminating all night! then, in the morning, you'll see that many of your concerns might have been over the top or irrational, and you can tear that sucker up!love you! have fun tonight!

Jessica said...

I love your comments!

Event kicked a$$!

Thanks for the notepad idea, love it!