Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

grind time

It's back to the grind here.  My office was closed yesterday, so it was a nice looooong weekend.  But now it's back at it and of course it's like the time off never happened.  And now there are no office holidays in sight.  Booo!

I put together a new spin ride for my class on Saturday, so I'll try to get that up  later today or tomorrow.  Yay.

Like everyone else, I'm trying to get back on the fitness bandwagon.  Thankfully I haven't been too bad these past few weeks, but even so, time to get back to things.  I'm still adjusting to the work schedule but hopefully things start to sort themselves out (how long can I keep using work as an excuse?).

So I learned over the weekend that Crunch! was coming to CT.  As a native NYer, I know all about Crunch! and the awesome classes that they have, so I was pretty excited to learn about the new location.  Did a little research and found that they're offering memberships for $9.95/month.  So I joined.  Yup, I already belong to a gym, but for $10 I thought it was worth it to give it a try.  Their class schedule will initially be a little limited, but it's still something new.  Thing is, they're not opening until mid-February, so I guess my excitement will have to be put on hold.  I'll let you know how it goes once they're open.

I would imagine the gyms in the area are not too happy about this development.

Not much else here, just pushing forward, ready for the weekend.  Ooops.

Hope your year/week/month is off to a good start!!

No comments: