Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

What happened to the fall?

It was 35 degrees here this morning!  35 degrees!  I had to scrape ice off my windshield!  Seriously!?!?

What a start to November.

Every year around this time I wonder how in the world I'm going to make it through the winter.  I usually also ask myself why I live here.  Yet every year I get through it, although not always happily.

So happy November to you!  :)  The wish is sincere, I promise.

Hope you all had nice Halloweens.  Any good costumes?  I will work on finding a good gangster picture to share with y'all.

Saturday I used my Halloween ride in class (Scared Spinless).  Plus I dressed up as a devil (horns, a red sequin bow tie, tail, and pitch fork).  I think they enjoyed it.  Just confirmation for them that I am truly nuts.

Today is super busy, but all good things, so I'm keeping this brief.  Will try to post later.  Smile!

No comments: