I'm sad about giving up my classes, but am kind of excited about having gym time for myself. It will be nice to once again be able to do what I want, when I want. Said goodbye to my second class today, final goodbye is on Wednesday.
Since Thanksgiving is coming up, I figured I'd follow the trend out there and mention a few things I'm thankful for this year...
- the fact that I found a job that I’m excited about
- my health
- my positive attitude (it really does pay off!)
- cars/planes which make visiting friends and family so much easier
- my spin classes, which got me out of bed and gave me a purpose
- those of you who read this very blog!
What are you thankful for? Give me some unique ones! :)