Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

thanks!

I've got exactly one week and then I'm back to the working world.  Crazy!

I'm sad about giving up my classes, but am kind of excited about having gym time for myself.  It will be nice to once again be able to do what I want, when I want.  Said goodbye to my second class today, final goodbye is on Wednesday.

Since Thanksgiving is coming up, I figured I'd follow the trend out there and mention a few things I'm thankful for this year...

  • family  
  • friends 
  • the fact that I found a job that I’m excited about 
  • my health 
  • my positive attitude (it really does pay off!) 
  • cars/planes which make visiting friends and family so much easier 
  • my spin classes, which got me out of bed and gave me a purpose
  • those of you who read this very blog!
I'm so excited to see what the future has to hold and will forever be thankful for those things (and people) that I do have.

What are you thankful for?  Give me some unique ones!  :)

1 comment:

Nicola said...

I'm thankful for my amazing job. I have met so many gorgeous people through this job and I have so many beautiful memories everyday with the kids, mums, and my workmates. However stressful the morning may be, there is always an adorable kid there smiling, waving goodbye, attempting to say my name or just wanting a cuddle. It's definitely the best job i've ever had :)