Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

undies



 
Seductive little title, right?

But in all serious-ness, kind of an important topic.

I spend a lot of time in gym clothes, which lends itself to time spent in cotton undies.  Personally I prefer cotton thongs (TMI?) because my pants are fitted and it just looks better.

In the past, I was a loyal supporter of the Victoria's Secret PINK line of cotton thongs.  However, over the years they've become lower and lower and thus less flattering on a 30+ year old figure.

Which brings me to my dilemma.  I need new undies and don't even know where to start.  Add to that the fact that I'm kind of cheap when it comes to these things and it's a bit of an issue.

Do you have any suggestions for workout undies?  If so, please share!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, a thong is a must when wearing tight-fitting workout clothes. Under Armour has a line of workout thongs, but they are quite pricey. I always have luck at stores like T J Maxx or Marshall's. They are usually no more than $2.99, so I pick up a pair or two every time I'm there. Good luck! :)

Nicola said...

I don't wear thongs, but I am still searching for the perfect pair of undies! The seamless kind that show no undie lines ride up, and the other kind that don't ride have massive lines! My butt isn't toned enough for thongs yet lol.

Jessica said...

Guess this an area that I'm not alone in.

I will keep my eyes peeled and let you guys know if I find any good ones.

Thanks for commenting!