Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thoughts?

I have a lot on my mind (more on that another time) and am feeling a little anxious/stressed.

So the perfect distraction takes me back to the Spin Odyssey team names.  My awesome aunt and some friends came up with some great ones and I wanted to share.  I'd love to hear your feedback!  Keep in mind a (possibly) co-ed team, and shirts that people might actually want to wear again.

Without further ado...


The Second Base-rs
(or Save Second Base or something similar)




The PopCycles




The Cycledelics



Riders on the Storm


The Sultans of SPIN


One more:



The Cycle-Paths
Please leave me a comment :)

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Love-love-love "The Cycle-Paths" + the Janet Leigh photo. Classic!

Lynn said...

Thank you for the honorable mention. xoxoxox
You know which is my favorite.
Keep me posted :)