Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

New Snack - Wasabi Wow

I LOVE Trader Joe's.  Love love love.
The store in my hometown opened when I was in high school and I've been a loyal customer ever since.  Thankfully wherever I've lived, a TJ's has never been more than a 20 minute drive.

During my last visit I picked up a bag of Wasabi Wow, not expecting much but liking the price and the idea of it.  I don't love peanuts in their natural state but figured it was worth a shot.  (Note that the bag pictured doesn't seem to include golden raisins, but mine did.)

Let's just say WOW!

I'm now seriously addicted to this stuff.  It's been about a week and the whole bag is almost gone.  The sweet, the salty, the spicey.  Yum!

I'm not sure how healthy it is given that I don't know how wasabi peas are prepared (fried?) and because dried cranberries are sweetened, but still.  Delish!

Go ahead and try it, you'll thank me.

No comments: