They published a list of called The 76 Best Things To Do For Your Body - Now
So i'm doing my part and sharing the info. They challenge you to do five a week.
Know your body
- Know your body composition (unfortunately the BMI index isn't the best calculator, they encourage a bioelectric impedance analysis and say it's available at many gyms)
- Know your family's health history
- Know your cancer risk
- Know your cholesterol levels
- Know your resting heart rate (the lower the number the better) - take your pulse in the morning when you're most relaxed, measure the beats in 10seconds then multiply it by 6. An ideal number is between 60-80 (lower if you're athletic).
- Know your waist to hip ratio - measure your waist at the smallest point, measure your hips at the widest. Divide the first number by the second. An ideal ratio is 0.8 or lower.