Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Friday!

And happy December.  Weird, right?  I'm so not ready for winter.  It snowed while I was in PA, I hated every minute of it.


I'm so glad it's Friday!  I'm exhausted and can't wait to relax and maybe even let loose a bit tomorrow.  Girls night out!

I need to get back in to the work routine, which for me means preparing and making lunch.  My usual is a veggie burger on a sandwich flat and maybe some veggies.  However, this gets old, plus it doesn't always keep me full.

That said, I'm looking for some suggestions.  The requirements are that it be tasty (most important), but also easy, healthy, and filling.  So if you have any tried and true lunch ideas, please let me know.

Have a great weekend!  Hoping (fingers crossed) to put together another spin ride in the next week, so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uggg....that's tough. I'm a teacher, so I am home by 3:45 and I can unwind a bit before heading to the gym.I always feel like eating anything I can get my hands on at that time of the day too. My favorite go to that I know will sustain me and give me energy at time of day is a banana. Totally portable and with some green tea would be great. A little peanut or almond butter spread on it would be good too. My guess is that your body and mind are still getting used to your new schedule. Good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

oops, I don't know how that happened. I meant to comment on your 'Working is A Lot Of Work' post!

Jessica said...

No worries chris! I see all the comments regardless of where they end up.

I've been eating a banana, but LOVE the idea of adding peanut or almond butter. Only issue is, I don't always have the best portion control with that sort of thing.

Can you send me some spin motivation? I've been unable to put together a new ride in ages.